Our research represents a mix of inquiry into the local homelessness context, multi-site comparisons with other jurisdictions, as well as reviews of the broader literature.
Our UBC Eminence funding covers three broad topics: 1) Technology, 2) Stigma, and 3) Human Service Improvements.
However, our planned and potential research includes a range of other topic areas, including:
- COVID-19 and Homelessness
- Youth and Homelessness
- Prevention and Vulnerabilities
- Sustaining Exits from Homelessness
- Allyship in Research with Lived Experience
- Organizational Change
- Access to Healthcare and Other Supports
- Community Engagement
- Substance Use
- City Planning
- Veteran Homelessness
- Knowledge Mobilization
- … And more!
For more information on our research:
- See our Current Initiatives
- Check out our Publications & Presentations
- Contact us at email@example.com